Friday, September 1, 2006

SEPTEMBER 1, 2006 "SLUMBER PARTY"

Friday, September 01, 2006
Slumber Party! Current mood: cheerful
So tonight my daughter is having her first all girl slumber party! She has been looking forward to this since we moved into our house- that is the first thing she asked- "can I have a slumber party now?"
She is so grown up about things- very much beyond her age in thinking and talking!
We are going to the Skiatook high school football game- I mean- who wants to miss out on the first game played on turf- quite a big deal in this small town! Then we are off to my house for pizza, makeup, dancing, music and all the sweets you can eat! What fun times! Growing up my house was always known as the slumber party house- once a month occurrence- now Mady can have that too and I am so excited about the many journeys I am going to take with her throughout her life!
so to all- be thinking of me when it is 3 a.m. and I am dead tired wishing these girls would stop screaming, giggling and eating all the sweets!
Good Times Always!
Have a good lllloooonnnngggg weekend to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment