Sunday, December 10, 2006

DECEMBER 10, 2006 "CHRISTMAS IN NEW YORK CITY"


Sunday, December 10, 2006
Christmas in New York City!!!! Current mood: ecstatic Category: Travel and Places
So I only have 10 more days until I leave for New York City- that's right- I am going for 3 days- the 20th-23rd with a dear friend of mine- we are going to the Met- Picasso and Cizanne are on exhibition there- we are shopping for Manola Blahniks- we are going to the see the Statue of Liberty- we are going to Rockefeller Center to shop all day and night- going to see David Letterman- and just living it up in the city- we are staying at the Broadway Millenium Hotel and it is soooo super nice!

I just cannot wait and cannot hardly sleep I am just soooo excited! I cannot wait to share the pics!

It is my dream trip come true- you never know- maybe Italy will be next!

I love having good friends that love me and make me happy- right now- life is perfect!

here is the link to our hotel-
http://www.millenniumhotels.com/millenniumnewyork/


I just love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment