Monday, July 17, 2006

JULY 17, 2006 I AM IN LOVE!!!


Monday, July 17, 2006
I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! Current mood: happy
I picked the kids up from their dad yesterday and I was so so so glad and happy to see them!!!
Last night I laid there between them and just absorbed the love that I share with my kids- they are my life!! I worship them- they are everything to me and I am so so so thankful to have them in my life!!! When I really sit back and think about my kids and what a blessing they are to my life- it is overwhelming and I tear up. They are precious, sweet, kind, hularious, talented and beautiful kids and my world would be so incomplete without them in it.
I know many people are scared to be alone and spend so much of their time "looking" for the right man. The way I look at it- I have kind, caring, loving little boy to love me and a sweet, precious, funny little girl to love me- who needs more than that????
I am in love with my children- what more could I ask for???

No comments:

Post a Comment