Wednesday, July 19, 2006

JULY 19, 2006 "YEAH GIRL!!!"


Wednesday, July 19, 2006
"YEAH GIRL" Category: Life
My kids went to BIG SPLASH yesterday with my lil sis, Whitney, and she told me one the cutest story I have yet to hear about my daughter! In the kiddy pool area there is a big turtle for kids to climb on and slide down. Mady had been wanting to do it all day but Whit was scared for her since she is only 4. But when they were getting ready to leave, Whit let her. She said Mady slid down that turtle and went under for a second and stood up put her hand on one hip and pointed her finger in the air and yelled "YEAH GIRL" Whit said everyone around there starting laughing and clapping!! THAT WOULD BE MY DAUGHTER- Thanks! I just wish I could have been there to see it- sometimes it is hard being a working single mother! I hate missing out on things like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment