Monday, December 24, 2007

DECEMBER 24, 2007 "A FAIRY TALE WEDDING AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS"


our first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Bryant
I got on the table and danced- we had the BEST DJ!



I love my DRESS!!!


The kids were very much a part of the ceremony! They had so much at the reception and we are all so excited to start our new life as a family!

My favorite picture of us....I love that man so much!













Monday, December 24, 2007
A FAIRY TALE WEDDING AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS





Current mood: blessed
Category: Life & LOVE
It's been a long time coming when I can finally say that this year- is going to be a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Seriously!!! Only a little over a month ago we had the dream wedding- it was beautiful and perfect and even better than what we expected- so just when life seems like it can't get any better- here comes the Christmas season- and life is even sweeter!!! For those of you who have children- you know what I mean- seeing the look on their faces when the tree is all decorated and when the presents under the tree begin to grow- its a priceless experience! Even though we went 9 days without power- with 2 kids and 2 dogs- the Christmas spirit stayed alive and the entire experience made us even more thankful for all that we have- especially one another! And now we are only one day away from spending our first Christmas together as a family and I am so ecstatic! It seems that life is so serene right now- that I could live in this moment forever and ever! Not many of you know that last year ON CHRISTMAS DAY- Dustin Bryant and I began liking each other- we had been friends for about 6 months before- but that night- things just clicked and we began to see each other as more than friends- and it happened in Tanya's kitchen- when my kids and tanyas kids were there- and we were all just hanging out as friends! So we always joke and say that last year we got each other for Christmas!!! Our Christmas love story gives even more meaning to Christmas for us- we are celebrating one year of being together and we will always remember Christmas as something personally special!!! So this year we have each other and my kids- and it is going to be a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope everyone has a very merry christmas too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment