Friday, May 26, 2006

FRIDAY MAY 26, 2006 "MOM I KNOW JESUS IS REAL"


Friday, May 26, 2006
"Mom, I know Jesus is real"
okay....so most things I love to write about revolve around my children and I suppose this is because they are just so stinking funny!!!
My son Daxon is playing baseball this year and his team is #1 in the league right now and he is pumped about it!!!
The other night they won their 9th game in a row and on the way home he said he knew that Jesus was real and I replied, of course he is real. Then he says, "you want to know why I know that Jesus is real?" and I said "sure" and he says, "because when another team starts scoring points and a kid gets up to bat I pray, 'Oh Lord Jesus please let this kid strike out' and everytime I do, the kid strikes out"............HOW FUNNY IS THAT!!!
I can just see him in left field with his hand son kness, ball cap on, ball glove on, and just praying away!!! I always wondered why he didn't pay attention out there- now I know- he is too busy PRAYING!!!
The "Lord Jesus" part really cracked me up!! I think he has heard that way too many times!!
TO end this blog- I have to add-
GO SKIATOOK FIREBALLS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment