Wednesday, May 3, 2006

May 3, 2006 I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I AM FINISHED!! GOODBYE SCHOOL, HELLO WORLD!!!


Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I DID IT!!!! I DID IT!!! I AM FINISHED!!! GOODBYE SCHOOL, HELLO WORLD!!!
My letter reads............
"Dear Ashley, Congratulations. Your capstone project has been accepted by the Capstone Committee. The Committee was particularly impressed with the following:
- Well-written paper
- Strong display of the importance of the arts and management skills and the connection to your own personal identity and growth through lived experiences.
Congratulations again on your successful completion of this process.
Sincerely,
The Capstone Committee"
So about one million pounds have now been lifted off my shoulders!!! Look out world- here I come- degree in hand....finally, after all these years of hardwork, sleepless nights, raising kids, meeting deadlines, writing reports, reading textbooks and paper and after paper and numbers after numbers after numbers- I AM FINISHED!!!!
SIGH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment