Monday, August 14, 2006

August 14, 2006 "Goodbye Summer, Hello School Year"


Monday, August 14, 2006
Goodbye Summer, hello School year Current mood: content Category: Life
Well looks like come Thursday my summer will be officially coming to an end.....

AS the school year starts I am getting prepared for PTA meetings, coaching my cheer squad- very excited about that!!!, gymnastic practice, football pratice, putting together the first ever SBFA pep rally- should be fun!! All the while I am getting ready to move into my new house- I am so excited about that! I think I am closing on Thursday, painting and cleaning on Friday and Saturday and moving on Sunday- I cannot wait!! The kids are so ready too! I have bought all the odds and ends and new furniture- fresh new start- what a journey it has been to finally get here- the spot of complete and whole completion and satisfaction in my life, where I am, who I am and what is to come.......serenity....maybe....but certainly.....success and redemption......and witness to the fact that one can always pull themselves up from the deepest, darkest of holes and come out shining like a bright new star- except much smarter and wiser than ever before- and certainly equipped with the knowledge needed to prevent oneself from repeating past mistakes and being brought down again by anyone or anything!!!

Thanks to all my friends and family that gave me moral support and helped me get to the point I am now!! And mostly- thank you my Lord and Savior for blessing me with two awesome healthy children and daily strength and courage to be the mother they deserve to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment