Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's SHER to be a Baby!

When looking for an RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist) or for betters terms baby making doctor or IVF doc, your choices can be very overwhelming. Let's face it the infertility business obviously is booming because these RE's are everywhere!

One very cool thing that made our search easy is that the Center for Disease Control monitors all IVF clinics and their SUCCESS RATES! Not only do you get an in depth look at how successful their IVFs are but you also get to see how many IVFs they do each year. In my opinion, the more experience- the better.

Being the blogging, discussion board, online junkie that I am and always will be my curious brain and fingers descended upon the internet. I read, discussed, searched and studied all the ins and outs of IVF doctors all across the country. I would print out materials pertaining to each doctor and clinic and the hubby and I would discuss what we liked or did not like.

At the end of the 3 year research span it all came down to one man and one man only- DR. GEOFFREY SHER founder of the Sher Institutes across America. We had pondered staying a little closer to home by using the Dallas Sher Institute but Dr. Sher was in Las Vegas so that was where we needed to be. In addition to his 16,000 successful IVF procedures he also has perfected the art of Micro IVF which is a perfect for couples like the hubby and I!

Dr. Sher will be the man to make our Bryant Baby. I could not be more confident in a successful outcome being in the hands of a world renowned IVF expert!

He writes an awesome blog I encourage all infertile couples to visit www.ivfauthority.com you will find all the answers to your questions, doubts and concerns. He covers all the bases for infertile couples and keeps it real when he talks making babies! This man is a genius and I cannot wait to meet him face to face on November 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment