Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life's New Twists & Turns


I am almost embarrassed to admit how long it's been since I've updated my BLOG! Here is my excuse: I have been too busy writing blogs for everyone at work that I have neglected my OWN! It's an inherent trait I am convinced only females and mothers have (putting everyone else's needs before their own)...but anyway- I have failed at blogging my life away and I am committing to STOP putting work & others first and START putting ME first from TODAY on!

Hmmm....We will see how this pans out.

One MAJOR thing has transpired since the last time I wrote:

1- My hubby and I have decided IT'S TIME to take the LEAP- JUST DO IT- GO FOR IT- and MAKE A BABY! This may sound like an easy task coming from a young couple and a woman who already has two kids- but folks, let me tell you- IT IS NOT! Stay tuned for more in depth details on this complicated matter.

My blog is going to take on a new light dealing with one subject I never thought I would ever have to deal with in my entire life- INFERTILITY and IN VITRO FERTILIZATION. These are complicated complex matters and I feel called to write about our journey. I'm cooking up my first post on these two issues and you will be seeing it soon enough. So stay tuned and also say a little prayer for us as we embark on this journey of a lifetime and as I launch my new business!

Lots of new exciting things happening around here and of course it's Fall in Oklahoma- who doesn't love that? Football season is in full swing and I will be writing and posting pics of Cheer and Football! Go Bulldogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment