Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cycle Buddies

In the world of IVF there is a certain lingo and online community that exists among fellow IVFers one of my favorites is Cycle Buddies!


Sure there are women I know who are getting pregnant or having babies left and right- like it's easy! Come on- I know I have been one of those women before but that is a certain past time. I feel connected more so to women who are like me- dealing with infertility, trying to conceive and going to great financial and time constraints to do so.


That is why I am so thankful for Cycle Buddies! These women are going through IVF at the same time as me and some of them have already been this road several times before and have a lot of wisdom to share. I have found tons of support, information and encouragement from these women and I am so thankful for modern technology that has allowed me to connect with them and share our journeys.


IVF can be a lonely journey because let's face itnot very many people from my neck of the woods are flying to Vegas to try to have a baby! I am a total loner in that department. The more I share my journey the more I found out that people are oblivious as to how IVF even works. I will have to write a blog soon on all the silly questions I've been asked. Oh the laughs you will have!


But for now, in this moment, I am entirely 150% thankful for online discussions boards and communities so I can share my story, listen to everyone elses stories and swap wisdoms and strengths! It has been a blessings and I wish all my Cycle Buddies many baby blessings to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment