Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The LUCKY ONES

So in the midst of all the crazy preparation for IVF my hubby has been sent out of town to work...I am really missing him! I know its sounds somewhat pathetic and whiny but really I do not like being away from him at all! It is bad enough when he works 10-12 hours a day while I am mostly at home. I count down the hours until he gets home so I can talk to him and see his precious face. Him being gone from home has made me realize things I know I already knew but seem more of a big deal to me now.

1- I love being married to him...I just do in every possible way! I love it love it love it!

2- He is the best husband ever- he gives and he loves unconditionally and with all he has!

3- God has blessed us- over and over again with a love so strong- really there just is not words describe it!

4- My passion for him is out of this world! Every time we kiss seriously it's like the first time we kissed- we truly desire each other and I think that makes for a happy healthy marriage!

So wrapping this up I have to admit that it is true that absence makes the heart grow fonder in many ways...just when I thought I could not possibly love this man anymore than I already did- boom! My cup runeth over and over! He did put the sweetest thing on his Facebook page last night- "Missin home and the wife! Love u babe! Now off to bed!" AWE! How sweet was that? The man who NEVER gets on Facebook put something lovey dovey on there just for me. He's truly a blessing in my life and I am thankful every second of every day that God allowed me to meet him, fall in love with him and marry him! I am a lucky woman and we are the LUCKY ONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment