Sunday, October 31, 2010

End of the Football Season

Mady cheered at her last regular season Saturday and Daxon's team finished their season. Because of his broken arm he was not able to play- he was very disappointed about that fact! Poor Little Guy!

It seems that every year the cheer and football season that we look forward to all summer comes and goes in a flash! I have decided that my kids are growing up too fast and I wish I could pause this time with them. It is such an awesome time and their ages are perfect. They don't have drama in their lives with friends, dating or school and they still love being with their momma! Mady has just started the beginning stages of wanting to stay the night with her BFF every weekend. That has been hard for me because I hate giving up anytime extra time with them since they go to their dads every other weekend.

All in all this season has been adventurous. Mady was on a huge cheer squad with 20+ girls but they did an amazing job and the girls all worked so well together. Although Daxon's team did not win any games he still LOVES football and is looking forward to next year. He played receiver for the first time this year and he is still learning that position but has a great attitude and I am super proud of him!

So ending the season I have to say I am super proud of my little Bulldogs! Love them sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment