Monday, November 1, 2010

A Very Happy Halloween

This year our Halloween was packed full of fun, family, friends, spook houses & parties! We had a blast as a family with lots of people we love! I am truly blessed to be part of such an awesome family and I am thankful everyday that God gave me my Hubby and his family- they are amazing in every single way and I love them so much!

Hubby and I figured that this year would (hopefully) be the only year we could make light of our infertility so we decided for his family Halloween party to be Super Sperm (because he does have super sperm) and a Fertility Doctor. They actually had the Super Sperm costume at the Halloween store- it was perfect! We had a blast that night and he won the "Most Original Costume" award! I was on the second day of my injections so although I was tired and a little out of sorts I still had fun and was glad to get together with our family and friends!

On Halloween night my Hubby's family did their annual spook house at his cousins house and Dax was super excited to be able to be one of the spookers (along with my hubby, father in law and brother in law)! The guys worked all day getting the spook house set up. It was awesome and there were thousands of people that went through it! The kids had so much fun!











I am going to miss the days when they are too old for trick or treating! We have so much fun dressing up and getting ready. Hopefully by that time we have a little one to get all dresed up- what fun that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment