Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Farewell to my dear bobbing ponytail!

Tonight is the start of my BIG STIM MEDS! Gonal-F...the meds that will kick my Follices into overdrive and make my eggs grow grow grow!

I got an email from my Dr.'s nurse today just going over a few last minute details with me about starting the Gonal-F. I was so and I mean so disappointed and bummed out when she said that I "could not exercise vigorously, meaning nothing that makes your ponytail bob". Since my Ovaries will be growing they want me to take it easy (hello I am a mom take it easy is not in my vocabulary). I knew that the day after Egg Retrieval and Egg Transfer I would have to have some down time- but I figured I would probably FEEL like being down! I was not ready to start this "down time" before I even got to Vegas! I went out of my way to book a hotel that has a full workout facility so I could run while I was in Vegas. I guess maybe I can slowly walk on the treadmill instead of run...even though I loathe walking for exercise!

So this a farewell blog to my bobbing ponytail who has seen more action in the last two months than it had in the last two years! It's been fun BP but its time for a break so I can make some Bryant Baby Eggs! But I will be seeing you hopefully again in 3 weeks or so!

As a bid goodbye today to my running bobbing ponytail...I got in one last run- I ran the entire 3 miles without stopping! I felt like a rock star! I wonder how long it will be before I can do that again? I am keeping positive thoughts at the forefront...and bidding goodbye to my lovely BP for a month at most! Hey- pregnant women can run too ya know!


I had to take a picture of my ponytail when I got back from my run...isn't it lovely? I will you miss you BP!

No comments:

Post a Comment